Acceptance of Terms of Service
We have designed the terms and conditions below based on time-tested industry standards and a strong conviction that they must be fair to our guests and to Trekking Planner Inc.
The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of www.trekkingplannerinc.com and associated domains, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.trekkingplannerinc.com (the "Website"), whether as a guest or a registered user.
We strongly encourage you to read the terms and understand clearly what you are agreeing to. We do not stray from these agreements under any circumstances, so please consider purchasing trip insurance to protect your travel investment.
This website is developed and available for users who are 18 years of age or older or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Trekking planner Inc. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Website.
Changes to the Terms of Service
It is within our rights and sole discretion to revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time. All changes are deemed effective the moment we post them. It is understood that your continued use of the website following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are encouraged and expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, or any service or material that we provide on the website. This is in our sole discretion and under our authority without the providence of notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to registered users.
To get access to our Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the website is correct and complete.
If you choose or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
At all times we legitimately hold the right to suspend or terminate any account and/or disable any user name, password, or other identifiers. Whether it is chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of the Website, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Trekking planner Inc. It is protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Please be informed that we have not selected or recommended the supplier images. We make no warranties as to their ownership and we expressly disclaim any responsibility to investigate or verify the ownership. These rights are applicable to the supplier images or any other images, graphics, illustrations, or photographs on the website.
Under any given circumstances print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website. It will be treated as a breach of the Terms of Service. Trekking planner Inc. may terminate your right to use the website immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
No authority, title, or interest in or to the website or any content on the Website is transferred to you. All these rights are reserved by Trekking planner Inc. Any use of the website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Checking and Implementing; Terminating
Trekking Planner Inc. reserves the rights to:
- Remove or refuse to post any user's contributions for whatsoever reasons is in our sole discretion. Similarly, we cannot be held responsible for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for our performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Take any action if we believe that such user contribution violates the Terms of service. It may include the content standards, infringes any intellectual property right, or another right of any person or entity. Or it deems to threaten the personal safety of users of the website or the public or could create liability for Trekking planner Inc.
- Disclose your identity, and information to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Without restricting the aforementioned, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order
These content standards are applicable to any and the contributing users and also the set rule of using Interactive Services. This should entirely comply with all the applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. The content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Imitate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising (except for the permitted uses of member Agencies and preferred suppliers).
- Give the impression that they emerge from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
A person who is a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and believes that any of the content on this Website violates the owner’s copyrights. In such cases, they should provide Trekking Planner Inc. copyright Agent with the following information in writing
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly violated
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been violated, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be violated or to be the subject of a violation of activities. Or is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Trekking Planner Inc. to locate the material;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Trekking Planner Inc. to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, electronic mail.
(5) A full proof statement that the person has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury. Besides that the person submitting the notice is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Trekking Planner Inc. designated copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed violation is Copyright Agent, Trekking Planner Corporate Office, 3931 Brannon Road, Arlington, Texas, 76016, USA email: [email protected] In the event of the copyright owner or the agent failing to comply with all the legitimate requirements of this section, the notice may not be valid.
We would like to clearly indicate and put forth for you to understand that we do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code.
You are responsible for implementing adequate procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output. Also to maintain a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We cannot be held liable for any kind of loss or damage caused by a shared denial of service attack, viruses, or other technologically hazardous materials. This may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to the use of the website or any services. It also can be items obtained through the website or you’re downloading any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
The use of the website, its content, and any services or products obtains through the website is at your sole risk. Neither Trekking Planner Inc. nor any person associated with Trekking Planner makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website.
Trekking planner Inc. hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. Besides that statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
THE aforementioned does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Trekking Planner Inc., its affiliates or their respective employees, agents, officers or directors be held liable for damage of any kind.
Under any legal theory arising out or inability to use the website or any website linked to it. Similarly any content on the websites or such other websites or any services or products obtained through the websites.
Any kind of direct, indirect, special, Incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not necessary limited to:-
Personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business, or anticipated savings.
Other than that loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise. Even if it’s certain the aforementioned does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the relevant law.